Lowcountry Crawl 1
A downloadable zine
Lowcountry Crawl is a roleplaying game supplement for DnD-ish games. Most of the content is system-agnostic, but the creature stats are OSR.
It's chock full of tables, house rules, monsters, and other resources acting together as a toolbox for generating a deep coastal South-inspired atmosphere. In this inaugural Zine we will be exploring the Barrier Islands.
- 30 half-letter pages with artwork by Charles Avery mixed with beautiful British Library Maps.
- Barrier Island Generator - Create a variety of Barrier Islands for your players to explore.
- Island Crawl Adventure for levels 1-2. Over a dozen fleshed out locations spread across 4 different islands. Streamlined travel and time tracking rules.
- 40 Random Encounters, each with an Omen to hint at what will happen
- 6 New creatures and 6 colorful items.
In order to download this zine you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files: